15/05/18 | Event
CSCS Card Course
2 week course covering the basics of working in the construction industry:
* Health & safety and its principles
* Working as a team
* Moving and handling resources
* Preparing for an interview
* Improving your CV and job applications
* Btec Level 1 in Construction
* Preparation & payment for CSCS test
* Recruitment agency registration
• 16-18 and not in Education Employment or Training or 19+ if in receipt of JSA/ESA/UC.
• Must have been a resident in the UK for 3 or more years
• Must not have a Level 3 qualification.
Induction session: 16th May, 2pm.
Course start date: 21st May, 10am.
Duration: 2 weeks, 10am till 3pm daily.
Venue: Winmarleigh House, 15 Winmarleigh Street, Warrington, WA1 1NB
To book a place call: Craig Dootson mob: 07756 082910 or email email@example.com